Launched in 2019, DDPG’s Digital Influencer Bureau is a subset of DDPG members who specialize in the area of media/communications and have a strong presence in the media or on social media. If you blog, vlog, or regularly communicate about diabetes nutrition in the media or on social media, our Digital Influencer Bureau is a great way for you to get involved in DDPG!
We are now accepting applications for the 2020/2021 year! If you are interested in joining this group, please review the information and criteria below, and email DDPG’s Corporate Relations Manager, Cassie Verdi, at email@example.com by August 31, 2020.
About the DDPG Digital Influencer Bureau
Members of the Bureau receive periodic ‘surprise and delight’ packages from DDPG’s sponsors. Packages include anything from free samples to research updates and other interesting education materials. Being a part of the Bureau provides media/communications-focused DDPG members with a way to:
- Stay abreast of new products, services and research.
- Receive interesting product and research updates that can be shared with their audience, if desired.
- Grow their network and seed new partnerships with diabetes-focused companies.
- Support DDPG activities and their nutrition colleagues.
The Bureau also provides DDPG’s industry sponsors with access to a subset of DDPG members with significant reach through media and social media. This type of sponsorship is a great opportunity for sponsors to spread awareness about new products or even breaking news and research announcements.
All members of the DDPG Influencer Bureau meet most, if not all of the following criteria:
- Must be a member of DDPG.
- Have an established blog or online/media presence focused on nutrition and diabetes.
- Have 2,000+ unique followers on one social media channel or 2,000+ monthly visits to their website.
- Be open to sharing information about products or packages received (note: members are not required to share, but encouraged to share if they feel the product, research update, etc., is a good fit for their platform).
If you are interested in learning more about the DDPG Digital Influencer Bureau, please contact DDPG’s Corporate Relations Manager, Cassie Verdi, at firstname.lastname@example.org.