Oven Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
Skinless bone-in chicken breasts, 4 (~1.5 pounds)
Onion, yellow, 1 medium, chopped
Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
Carrots, 1 pound, peeled and julienned
Broccoli, fresh, 2 cups
Bell Pepper, 1, sliced
Olive Oil, 1 Tablespoon
Balsamic Vinegar, 2 Tablespoons
Fresh Rosemary, ¼ cup chopped
Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Season chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray (or use parchment paper for easier clean up).
- Toss vegetables in a large bowl with olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetable medley on tray and top with chicken.
- Cook at 425 for 50 minutes or until chicken tests done (165 F), stirring 1-2 times during cooking to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Divide vegetables to 4 plates and top each with 1 chicken breast to serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast and 1/4 Vegetable Medley
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 127 mg
Sodium 560 mg
Total Carbohydrate 19 g
Dietary Fiber 6 g
Sugars 9 g
Protein 49 g