Access to some journal articles may require a subscription.
- The Relationship Among Morningness-Eveningness, Sleep Duration, Social Jetlag, and Body Mass Index in Asian Patients With Prediabetes.
Type I Diabetes:
- Experiences of self‐management among young adults with Type 1 diabetes in the context of a structured education programme: a qualitative study.
- A ten-year prospective study of bone mineral density and bone turnover in males and females with type 1 diabetes.
- Intestinal Metaproteomics Reveals Host-Microbiota Interactions in Subjects at Risk for Type 1 Diabetes.
Type II Diabetes:
- Sex and BMI Alter the Benefits and Risks of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinediones in Type 2 Diabetes: A Framework for Evaluating Stratification Using Routine Clinical and Individual Trial Data
- Similar Effects of Intermittent and Continuous Energy-Restricted Diet on Glycemic Control in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Smoking Cessation, Weight Change, Type 2 Diabetes, and Mortality.
- The Legacy Effect in Type 2 Diabetes: Impact of Early Glycemic Control on Future Complications (the Diabetes & Aging Study).
- The impact of food order on postprandial glycemic excursions in prediabetes.
- Effect of a Responsive Parenting Educational Intervention on Childhood Weight Outcomes at 3 Years of Age The INSIGHT Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Type 1 Diabetes in Children and Adolescents: A Position Statement by the American Diabetes Association.
- Home‐based exergaming among children with overweight and obesity: a randomized clinical trial.
- Prevalence of underweight, overweight, and obesity in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes: Data from the international SWEET registry.
- Metformin in the Management of Childhood Obesity: A Randomized Control Trial.
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Does One Size Fit All? A Challenge to Uniform Worldwide Diagnostic Thresholds.
- Gestational diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors and disease in U.S. Hispanics/Latinas in the Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos (HCHS/SOL).
- Gut Microbial Carbohydrate Metabolism Hinders Weight Loss in Overweight Adults Undergoing Lifestyle Intervention With a Volumetric Diet.
- Low-Energy Diet Induces Different Effects in Men, Women.
- Long-term Relapse of Type 2 Diabetes After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass: Prediction and Clinical Relevance.
- Poor Glycemic Control Is Associated With Increased Extracellular Volume Fraction in Diabetes.
- Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Older Adults With Diabetes.
- Glycemic Improvement in Diabetes Predicted by Baseline Glycated Hemoglobin.
- Diabetes in America, 3rd Edition.
- Use of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors and new-onset rheumatoid arthritis in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Lipidology and Diabetes:
- The Impact of Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1c) on Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Mendelian Randomization Study Using UK Biobank.
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention by Diet Modification.
- Risk Factors, Mortality, and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Long-Term Association of Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol With Cardiovascular Mortality in Individuals at Low 10-Year Risk of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.
- Use of Vascular Assessments and Novel Biomarkers to Predict Cardiovascular Events in Type 2 Diabetes: The SUMMIT VIP Study.
Dental Health and Diabetes:
- Joint effects of serum vitamin D insufficiency and periodontitis on insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, and type 2 diabetes: results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2009–2010.