- Successful treatment of prediabetes in clinical practice using physiological assessment (STOP DIABETES).
Type I Diabetes:
- The Type 1 diabetes ‘honeymoon’ period is five times longer in men who exercise: a case–control study.
- Long-term Glycemic Control and Dementia Risk in Type 1 Diabetes.
- Innate immune activity as a predictor of persistent insulin secretion and association with responsiveness to CTLA4-Ig treatment in recent-onset type 1 diabetes.
- Development of Microvascular Complications and Effect of Concurrent Risk Factors in Type 1 Diabetes: A Multistate Model From an Observational Clinical Cohort Study.
Type 2 Diabetes:
- Risk Factor Modification Improves Mortality and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Effect of liquid ubiquinol supplementation on glucose, lipids and antioxidant capacity in type 2 diabetes patients: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Incident Type 2 Diabetes Among Individuals With CKD: Findings From the Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Study.
- Haemoglobin A1c variability is a strong, independent predictor of all‐cause mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Type 2 diabetes genetic loci informed by multi-trait associations point to disease mechanisms and subtypes: A soft clustering analysis.
- Associations of device-measured physical activity across adolescence with metabolic traits: Prospective cohort study.
- Childhood obesity, weight loss and developmental trajectories predict the persistence and remission of childhood sleep‐disordered breathing.
- Executive Function Predicting Longitudinal Change in Type 1 Diabetes Management During the Transition to Emerging Adulthood.
- The impact of maternal gestational weight gain on cardiometabolic risk factors in children.
- Long-term metformin treatment in adolescents with obesity and insulin resistance, results of an open label extension study.
- Delivery Outcomes, Emergency Room Visits, and Psychological Aspects of Gestational Diabetes: Results From a Community Hospital Multiethnic Cohort.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Gestational Diabetes Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guideline.
- Association of Gestational Diabetes With Maternal Disorders of Glucose Metabolism and Childhood Adiposity.
- Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension Diet and Activity to Limit Gestational Weight: Maternal Offspring Metabolics Family Intervention Trial, a Technology Enhanced Randomized Trial.
- Obesity and Loss of Disease-Free Years Owing to Major Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Efficacy and safety of semaglutide compared with liraglutide and placebo for weight loss in patients with obesity: a randomised, double-blind, placebo and active controlled, dose-ranging, phase 2 trial.
- Preference for People-First Language Among Patients Seeking Bariatric Surgery.
- Risk of knee osteoarthritis with obesity, sarcopenic obesity and sarcopenia.
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions to Prevent Obesity-Related Morbidity and Mortality in AdultsUS Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
- Association of Hemoglobin A1c Levels With Use of Sulfonylureas, Dipeptidyl Peptidase 4 Inhibitors, and Thiazolidinediones in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Treated With MetforminAnalysis From the Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics Initiative.
- World Health Organization Guidelines on Medicines for Diabetes Treatment Intensification: Commentary From the American College of Physicians High Value Care Committee.
- Glycemic Control and Risk of Infections Among People With Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes in a Large Primary Care Cohort Study.
- Availability and affordability of essential medicines for diabetes across high-income, middle-income, and low-income countries: a prospective epidemiological study.
- Understanding of anti‐diabetic medication is associated with blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes: at baseline date of the KAMOGAWA‐DM cohort study.
- Higher Whole-Grain Intake Is Associated with Lower Risk of Type 2 Diabetes among Middle-Aged Men and Women: The Danish Diet, Cancer, and Health Cohort.
Lipidology and Diabetes:
- Effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplements in Diabetes.
- Trends and Disparities in Cardiovascular Mortality Among U.S. Adults With and Without Self-Reported Diabetes Mellitus, 1988–2015.
- Generalizing Intensive Blood Pressure Treatment to Adults With Diabetes Mellitus.
- Left ventricular assist device implantation improves glycaemic control: a systematic review and meta‐analysis.
Dental Health and Diabetes:
- Periodontitis and Platelet Count: a new potential link with cardiovascular and other systemic inflammatory diseases.