1. Long-term Sustainability of Diabetes Prevention Approaches A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials.
2. Zinc supplementation in pre-diabetes: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial.
Type I Diabetes:
1. Cumulative Kidney Complication Risk by 50 Years of Type 1 Diabetes: The Effects of Sex, Age, and Calendar Year at Onset.
2. ACE Inhibitors and Statins in Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes.
3. Impact of an Automated Bihormonal Delivery System on Psychosocial Outcomes in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes.
4. Effect of Oral Insulin on Prevention of Diabetes in Relatives of Patients With Type 1 DiabetesA Randomized Clinical Trial.
Type II Diabetes:
1. Long Term Effect of Intensive Lifestyle Intervention on Cerebral Blood Flow.
2. Canagliflozin and Cardiovascular and Renal Events in Type 2 Diabetes.
3. Relationship and variation of diabetes related symptoms, sleep disturbance and sleep-related impairment in adults with type 2 diabetes.
4. Age at natural menopause and risk of diabetes in adult women: findings from the China Kadoorie Biobank study in Zhejiang area.
5. Cardiovascular Complications Over 5 Years, and Their Association With Survival in the GERODIAB Cohort of Elderly French Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
1. The value of real-time continuous glucose monitoring in premature infants of diabetic mothers.
2. Exocrine pancreas function decreases during the progression of the beta-cell damaging process in young prediabetic children.
3. Stigma Experienced by Children and Adolescents With Obesity.
1. History of mood or anxiety disorders and risk of gestational diabetes mellitus in a population-based cohort.
2. Conjoint Associations of Gestational Diabetes and Hypertension With Diabetes, Hypertension, and Cardiovascular Disease in Parents: A Retrospective Cohort Study
1. Obesity and morbid obesity associated with higher odds of hypoalbuminemia in adults without liver disease or renal failure.
2. Mindfulness-based interventions for weight loss: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
3. Perceptions of Barriers to Effective Obesity Care: Results from the National ACTION Study.
4. Dynamic status of metabolically healthy overweight/obesity and metabolically unhealthy and normal weight and the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus: A cohort study of a rural adult Chinese population.
1. Comparative risk of serious hypoglycemia with oral antidiabetic monotherapy: A retrospective cohort study.
2. Long-term Trends in Antidiabetes Drug Usage in the U.S.: Real-world Evidence in Patients Newly Diagnosed With Type 2 Diabetes.
3. Enhanced Predictive Capability of a 1-Hour Oral Glucose Tolerance Test: A Prospective Population-Based Cohort Study.
4. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in the Treatment of Ischemic Lower Extremity Ulcers in Patients With Diabetes: Results of the DAMO2CLES Multicenter Randomized Clinical Trial.
5. Change in Testing, Awareness of Hemoglobin A1c Result, and Glycemic Control in US Adults, 2007-2014.
Monthly Journal Review Archive