Access to some journal articles may require a subscription.
No entries noted for this month.
Type 1 Diabetes:
- T1-REDEEM: A Randomized Controlled Trial to Reduce Diabetes Distress Among Adults With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Verapamil and beta cell function in adults with recent-onset type 1 diabetes.
- C-Peptide Decline in Type 1 Diabetes Has Two Phases: An Initial Exponential Fall and a Subsequent Stable Phase.
- Interruptions In Private Health Insurance And Outcomes In Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: A Longitudinal Study.
Type 2 Diabetes:
- Adiposity-Mortality Relationships in Type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease and Cancer Subgroups in the UK Biobank, and Their Modification by Smoking.
- Dulaglutide versus insulin glargine in patients with type 2 diabetes and moderate-to-severe chronic kidney disease (AWARD-7): a multicentre, open-label, randomised trial.
- Patient Characteristics Associated With Severe Hypoglycemia in a Type 2 Diabetes Cohort in a Large, Integrated Health Care System From 2006 to 2015.
- Effect of Intermittent Compared With Continuous Energy Restricted Diet on Glycemic Control in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes A Randomized Noninferiority Trial.
- Saturated Fat Is More Metabolically Harmful for the Human Liver Than Unsaturated Fat or Simple Sugars.
- Parents’ considerable underestimation of sugar and their child’s risk of overweight.
- Pathways into and out of overweight and obesity from infancy to mid‐childhood.
- Endocrine Late Effects in Survivors of Cancer in Adolescence and Young AdulthoodA Danish Population-Based Cohort Study.
- Maternal diet during pregnancy is related with the infant stool microbiome in a delivery mode-dependent manner.
- Adaptability of Closed Loop During Labor, Delivery, and Postpartum: A Secondary Analysis of Data from Two Randomized Crossover Trials in Type 1 Diabetes Pregnancy.
- Daily walking is effective for the management of pregnant women with gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Energy Compensation in Response to Aerobic Exercise Training in Overweight Adults.
- Sarcopenic obesity and cognitive performance.
- Prevalence and Cardiometabolic Risks of Normal Weight Obesity in Chinese Population: A Nationwide Study.
- Individuals with obesity but no other metabolic risk factors are not at significantly elevated all‐cause mortality risk in men and women.
- Risk-Factor Trajectories Preceding Diabetic Polyneuropathy: ADDITION-Denmark.
- Sex differences in the association between diabetes and cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of 121 cohorts including 20 million individuals and one million events.
- Eliciting the Patient’s Agenda- Secondary Analysis of Recorded Clinical Encounters.
- A coding and non-coding transcriptomic perspective on the genomics of human metabolic disease.
- GOAL study: clinical and non-clinical predictive factors for achieving glycemic control in people with type 2 diabetes in real clinical practice.
- Identification of Generalist Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Knowledge Gaps in Diabetes Medical Nutrition Therapy Compared to Diabetes-Credentialed Registered Dietitian Nutritionists: Results of a Survey to Inform Educational Opportunities.
Bisanz K, Parker A, Byrne C, Parker SA, Thomas J, Mancino J, Hand RK.
J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018 Jul;118(7):1312-1321.
Lipids and Diabetes:
- Familial chylomicronemia syndrome: Bringing to life dietary recommendations throughout the life span.
- Omega-3 fatty acids for the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Influence of Lifestyle on Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality in Patients With Diabetes.
- ADA 2018: Clinically Relevant Data on Pioglitazone and CV Risk Reduction.
- Association of Multivitamin and Mineral Supplementation and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.